Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
SO WHAT CAN I DO AS AN INDEPENDENT, THE MAJOR PARTY’S CANNOT? ·
- If you ask me a question I can answer from the heart and from my studies, without fear of conflicting with strict party policy. ·
- I can oppose the sale of our land, farms, water, minerals and infrastructure into foreign ownership, the 2 parties both back the sale of the country. ·
- I can and do back up our Farmers and producers to ensure their survival, neither Labor nor Liberal adequately back up our primary industries. ·
- All my support comes from the people, so I owe no favours to anyone but my electorate; I have no self interest other that of our Nations future. ·
- I can continue to fight for our rights and liberties, for a bill of rights for our children, the major parties continue to undermine and water down those rights and our constitution, the very values our forefathers fought so hard to provide. ·
- I can continue to demand open and honest public debate on all topics of community interest with our fear of breaching party policy or offending my party’s donors. ·
- I am self funded; the major parties accept huge donations from multinational companies and big business interests think about it! ·
- I have fought for years for our right to a free and informed vote; the major parties write legislation and use dodgy practices to empower their position, with no respect to the democratic rights of the people. ·
- I can lead by example, set up markets, hold rallies, attend speeches, expose corruption and question all legislation, from who ever presents it. ·
- I can question the power of Duopoly’s and any dominance in the nation’s food chain. · I do not fear ideals that take longer then election cycles. ·
Not only do I research and write my own articles, I can remain flexible to new ideas.
If you like the direction of our nation, continue to vote as you always have, if you want to see change, you must vote differently, in any case you should always use your vote to reward the right actions and oppose lies and deceit, remembering it is about your local candidate not the leader their party chooses or deposes.
PS; a vote for an independent is not a wasted vote, win or lose it sends a message, I wonder whom spread that silly notion? Mark Aldridge Independent for Wakefield.
MARK ALDRIDGE INDEPENDENT for Wakefield, Sipporting our farmers and producers, standing for improved and defined civil rights, Animal welfare, Environmental and Habitat restoration, the retention of all Australian land into australian ownership, the restoration of our Common and Constitutional rights, Democratic reforms, CANDIDATE FOR WAKEFIELD, September 7th election, federal election 2013, Where to vote in SA, who to vote for, do I have to vote, can I vote, do I have to prefernce, where do I vote, voting in Wakefield, voting Labor in Wakefield, Wakefield candidates, Advertiser candidates, voice of the election, SA Independents, Voting Independent, Wakefield best candidates, animal rights candidates, motorsports candidates, Hemp candidates, environmental candidates, Gay Marriage candidates, Where to vote in sa, AEC, Australian electoral commission, Labor in SA, Federal Labor, voting Labor, voting Liberal, Tom Zorich, Gawler voting, northern voting, polling booth locations, dodgy voting, how to vote, how to vote slips, dodgy proactices at elections, Clare voting, who to vote for in clare, who to vote for in Elizabeth, voting in Elizabeth, Voting in Salisbury, 5AA voting, Animals Australia where to vote, GetUp where to vote, who to vote for Getup, who to vote for Animals Australia, animal welfare candidates, Wakefield animal rights, Mark aldridge Wakefield win, Voting Liberal in SA, voting Labor in SA, Where to vote for Mark Aldridge, why vote for mark Aldridge, Wakefield, Democracy, empowering voting rights, supporting local small business and our farmers and producers, standing up for my local community, WHERE TO VOTE IN WAKEFIELD, Mark Aldridge, Mark M Aldridge, voting in Australia, electoral commission of SA, electoral law, court of disputed returns, Independent Nick Xenophon, Independent Ann Bressington, Famil First, Famils first for Wakefield, Mark Independent, how to vote for mark, How to vote for council, Salisbury Council,.FARM DIRECT, MARK ALDRIDGE, INDEPENDENT, WAKEFLIED ELECTORATE, NOTRHERN CANDIDATES, Family First Wakefiled, Moorook Shelter, Animal rights, Animal rights australiaa, live export, wildlife sanctuarys, RSPCA, SAPOL, electoral change, immigration, democarcy, Securing your vote, pens not pencils, Family court reforms, Famil court, Voting Independent, How to vote for Nick, Asylum seekers, Kevin Rudd, Voting in SA, voring in Wakefield, Where to vote in Wakefield, How to vote in Wakefiled, Australian electoral commission, how to vote, where to vote, South Australia, Salisbiry Markets, Farmers direct, Farmers support, local producers, local farmers, save Australia, Don't see Australia short, Leon Bynor, five AA, Sean perry, Today Tonight, Leon bynor five aa, Bob Francis 5AA, Animal rescue, Willow wood sacntuary, Electoral law, enrolling to vote, Federal election 2013 voting, electoral commissioner SA, electoral commission, Google farm direct, Aussies farmers, farmers markets in the norht, farmers markets Salisbury, Votong in Wakefield, Channel 2 election coverage, election coverage, voting below the line, Gillard 2013, voting in the 2013 federal election, Independent candidate, 2013 federal election, 2013 referendum, Referendum 2013, Local council referendum, local government referendum, local government 2013 referendum, how to vote at referendum, Federal 2013 federal referendum, Councils and referendum, Referendums in Australia, 2013 LGA referrendum, Referendum for local government, local councils, Salisbury council, Government referendum,whould we back loval government, Local Government referendums, information on the 2013 federal referendum, 1988 referendum, local government validity, Wakefield, Federal election 2013, How to vote, Voting Independent, Supporting farmers, MARK M ALDRIDGE Independent, Aldridge Independent, Who to vote for,canberra voting, how to vote in Australia, voting for Mark Aldridge, who is mark Aldridge, voting Independent, Wakefield Federal electorate, Voting in Australia, Voting Indpendent, Voting for change, Farmers direct, Aussie Farmers direct, direct Farmers market, Aussie Farm Direct, Famers direct, Farmers direct local, Farmers market direct, Aussie food direct, fresh aussie produce, politicans supporting Farm direct, politician farmers direct support, Mark Aldridge Farmers Direct, Changing Australia, Voting for Mark Aldridge, Independent voting, Electoral reform, Democratic elections, Voting in Wakefield, ABC voting info, Supporting Farmers in Australia, Best Indpendents in Australia, Federal election 2013, How to vote, How to vote in Wakefield, where to vote in Australia, where to vote in Wakefield, Liberal candidate for Wakefield, labor candidate for Wakefield, Family First candidate for Wakefield, Greens candidate for Wakefiled, best candidate for the environment, New electoral laws,